angularjsHow can I find the latest version of AngularJS?
The latest version of AngularJS can be found on the official website.
To install the latest version, you can use the following command:
npm install -g @angular/cli
This will install the Angular CLI, which is the command line interface for Angular.
The version of AngularJS that is installed can be checked by running the following command:
This will output the version of AngularJS that is currently installed.
The following list outlines the parts of the command:
npm install: This is the command to install a package.
-g: This flag tells npm to install the package globally, which means it will be available system-wide.
@angular/cli: This is the name of the package that will be installed.
ng: This is the command to run the Angular CLI.
--version: This flag tells the CLI to output the version of AngularJS that is currently installed.
More of Angularjs
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I format a date in AngularJS?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in on an image?
See more codes...