angularjsHow can I implement an autocomplete feature using AngularJS?
An autocomplete feature can be implemented using AngularJS by using the
ng-options directives. The
ng-model directive binds the user input to a variable, while the
ng-options directive binds the list of possible values to the
For example, the following code creates an autocomplete feature for selecting a language:
<input type="text" ng-model="language" ng-options="language for language in languages">
ng-model directive binds the user input to the
language variable, while the
ng-options directive binds the list of possible languages to the
language variable. When the user types in the input field, the
language variable is updated with the user input. The list of possible values is filtered based on the user input and the user can select a language from the list.
ng-modeldirective: binds the user input to a variable
ng-optionsdirective: binds the list of possible values to the
$scope.languages: array of language strings
## Helpful links
More of Angularjs
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use an Angular YouTube Player in my software development project?
- How can I use AngularJS to read and write Excel (XLSX) files?
- How do I use ui-select in AngularJS?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
See more codes...