angularjsHow do I implement one-way binding in AngularJS?
One-way binding in AngularJS is implemented through the use of the
ng-bind directive. This directive binds the value of an expression to the HTML element it is applied to.
For example, to bind the value of a
name variable to an HTML element, the following code can be used:
This will display the value of
name in the
ng-bind: The directive used to bind the value of an expression to an HTML element.
- Expression: The expression whose value is to be bound to an HTML element.
More of Angularjs
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How can I use an AngularJS XSS cheat sheet to protect my website from malicious attacks?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
See more codes...