angularjsHow do I check a checkbox using AngularJS?
To check a checkbox using AngularJS, you can use the
ng-model directive. This directive binds the value of the checkbox to a variable in the scope of the controller.
For example, below is a simple HTML checkbox with the
ng-model directive bound to the variable
<input type="checkbox" ng-model="checkboxModel" />
To set the checkbox to true, you can set the variable
true in the controller:
$scope.checkboxModel = true;
input type="checkbox": this is the HTML element for a checkbox
ng-model: this is the AngularJS directive that binds the value of the checkbox to a variable in the scope of the controller
$scope.checkboxModel = true: this is the variable in the controller that sets the checkbox to true
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How do I implement one-way binding in AngularJS?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use the YouTube API with Angular?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
See more codes...