angularjsHow do I download AngularJS?
- Download AngularJS by visiting the official AngularJS website.
- Click the "Download" button located at the top right of the page.
- Select the version you would like to download and click the "Download" button on the right side of the page.
- Unzip the downloaded file to the desired location.
- To check if the download was successful, you can use the following code snippet:
<script src="angular.min.js"></script> <script> console.log(angular.version.full); </script>
- The code snippet above will log the version of AngularJS that was downloaded.
- For more information, please refer to the AngularJS documentation.
More of Angularjs
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How can I use an AngularJS XSS cheat sheet to protect my website from malicious attacks?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
See more codes...