angularjsHow do I get an element in an AngularJS controller?
To get an element in an AngularJS controller, you can use the
angular.element method. This method takes a selector and an optional context element as arguments and returns the element.
For example, the following code will select the element with the id
myElement and store it in the
var myElement = angular.element('#myElement');
The parts of the code are:
angular.element: The method that takes a selector and an optional context element as arguments and returns the element.
'#myElement': The selector that is used to select the element with the id
var myElement: The variable that stores the element.
More of Angularjs
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use an Angular YouTube Player in my software development project?
- How can I use AngularJS to read and write Excel (XLSX) files?
- How do I use ui-select in AngularJS?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
See more codes...