angularjsHow do I install Yarn using Angular?
To install Yarn using Angular, first install the Yarn package globally using npm:
npm install -g yarn
This will install Yarn globally so that it can be used with any project.
Next, create a package.json file in the root directory of the Angular project. This file will store the project's dependencies and will be used by Yarn to install the dependencies.
Then, run the following command to install the dependencies listed in the package.json file:
This will install all of the dependencies listed in the package.json file.
Finally, run the following command to update the dependencies to their latest version:
This will update all of the dependencies to their latest version.
More of Angularjs
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in on an image?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
See more codes...