angularjsHow do I use an AngularJS CDN?
Using an AngularJS CDN is a great way to include the AngularJS library in your web application.
The following example shows how to include the AngularJS library from a CDN in an HTML document:
This code will include the AngularJS library from the Google CDN.
The code above consists of the following parts:
src- This is an attribute of the
https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.6.9/angular.min.js- This is the URL of the AngularJS library from the Google CDN.
More of Angularjs
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use ui-select in AngularJS?
- How can I use the YouTube API with Angular?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
See more codes...