angularjsHow do I use AngularJS to find an element by its ID?
Using AngularJS to find an element by its ID is easy. All you need to do is use the
document.getElementById() method. Here's an example:
// Get the element with id="demo" var x = document.getElementById("demo");
x now contains the element with the specified ID.
The parts of the code are as follows:
document.getElementById()- This is the method that is used to find an element by its ID.
"demo"- This is the ID of the element that you want to find.
var x- This is the variable that will contain the element with the specified ID.
Here are some ## Helpful links
More of Angularjs
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How can I use an AngularJS XSS cheat sheet to protect my website from malicious attacks?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
See more codes...