cli-sedHow can I use cli sed to configure credentials?
sed command line utility can be used to configure credentials in a text file.
sed is a stream editor that allows you to search for and replace strings in a file.
For example, to replace the
password strings in a file called
credentials.txt, you could use the following command:
sed -i 's/username/myusername/g; s/password/mypassword/g' credentials.txt
This command will replace all occurrences of
mypassword in the
sed- The command line utility used to search and replace strings in a file.
-i- The option used to edit the file in place.
's/username/myusername/g; s/password/mypassword/g'- The search and replace command used to replace
credentials.txt- The file containing the credentials to be configured.
More of Cli Sed
- How can I use the command line to compress and edit files with sed and zip?
- How can I use the 'sed' command line utility to add quotes around a string?
- How do I use the CLI to configure Zabbix?
- How can I use sed in a command line interface?
- How can I use SED in a Windows command line interface?
- How can I use a variable with the sed command line tool?
- How can I use the command line to edit text using Qt?
- How do I use the command line to compress a file using SED and ZIP?
- How do I use sed to add quotes around a string in a command line interface?
- How do I use the command line to edit text using sed?
See more codes...