cli-sedHow can I use cli sed to select an Azure subscription?
Using the Azure CLI, you can select an Azure subscription with the
az account set command. This command requires the subscription ID as an argument. For example:
az account set --subscription <subscription-id>
This command will set the active subscription to the one provided.
az account set: This is the command to set the active subscription.
--subscription: This is an argument to the
az account setcommand, which specifies the subscription ID to set as active.
<subscription-id>: This is the ID of the subscription to set as active.
For more information, see the Azure CLI documentation.
More of Cli Sed
- How can I use SED in a Windows command line interface?
- How can I use sed to manipulate a JSON file from the command line?
- How can I use the command line to compress and edit files with sed and zip?
- How do I use the CLI to configure Zabbix?
- How do I use the command line to compress a file using SED and ZIP?
- How can I set up the Xcode command line interface?
- How can I use CLI sed and Yarn together to develop software?
- How can I use sed in a command line interface?
- How do I use the command line to edit text using sed?
- How can I use a variable with the sed command line tool?
See more codes...