gitHow to undo "git add" on all files before commit
git reset HEAD -- .ctrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
will unstage all added files/folders
More of Git
- How to view project's detailed history
- How to exit git log
- How to undo "git add" before commit
- How to delete remote branch
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- Remove an existing remote
- How to view diff with stashed files
- Stash current changes without commit
- How to update forked repository from master
- How to rename local branch
See more codes...