gitHow to undo "git add" on all files before commit
git reset HEAD -- .ctrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
will unstage all added files/folders
More of Git
- How to view project's short history
- How to remove specific remote branch locally
- How to view diff with stashed files
- How to undo "git add" before commit
- Make a new branch with uncommitted changes
- How to delete last commit
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- Stash current changes without commit
- How to delete all local branches which has been deleted on the remote
- How to pull all branches
See more codes...