gitHow to undo "git add" on all files before commit
git reset HEAD -- .ctrl + c
points to current branch. change it if yours is diffrent.
will unstage all added files/folders
More of Git
- How to view project's short history
- How to undo "git add" before commit
- How to see difference between working directory and last commit
- How to update forked repository from master
- How to unstash changes
- How to rename local branch
- How to push local branch to a remote repository
- Make a new branch with uncommitted changes
- How to update a branch from master
- How to untrack a file
See more codes...