php-swiftmailerHow to use SMTP with Swiftmailer?
Swiftmailer is a popular library for sending emails using PHP. It supports sending emails using SMTP protocol. To use SMTP with Swiftmailer, you need to create a
Swift_SmtpTransport instance and pass it to
// Create the Transport $transport = (new Swift_SmtpTransport('smtp.example.org', 25)) ->setUsername('your username') ->setPassword('your password') ; // Create the Mailer using your created Transport $mailer = new Swift_Mailer($transport);
The code above creates a
Swift_SmtpTransport instance with host
smtp.example.org and port
25, and sets the username and password for authentication. Then it creates a
Swift_Mailer instance with the created transport.
Parts of the code:
Swift_SmtpTransport: Class for sending emails using SMTP protocol.
smtp.example.org: Hostname of the SMTP server.
25: Port of the SMTP server.
setUsername(): Method to set the username for authentication.
setPassword(): Method to set the password for authentication.
Swift_Mailer: Class for sending emails.
More of Php Swiftmailer
- How to send emails in UTF8 using Swiftmailer?
- How to use TLS 1.2 with Swiftmailer?
- How to set timeout with Swiftmailer?
- How to use Swiftmailer transport?
- How to configure Swiftmailer for SMTP without authentication?
- How to use Swiftmailer with Symfony?
- How to set the reply to address in Swiftmailer?
- How to enable TLS with Swiftmailer?
- How to set the sender name in SwiftMailer?
See more codes...