php-swiftmailerHow to set timeout with Swiftmailer?
Swiftmailer provides a way to set a timeout for sending emails. This can be done by setting the
timeout parameter in the
$transport = (new Swift_SmtpTransport('smtp.example.org', 25)) ->setTimeout(30);
The above example sets the timeout to 30 seconds.
Swift_SmtpTransport: This is the transport class used to send emails.
smtp.example.org: This is the SMTP server address.
25: This is the port used to connect to the SMTP server.
setTimeout: This is the method used to set the timeout.
30: This is the timeout value in seconds.
More of Php Swiftmailer
- How to use SMTP with Swiftmailer?
- How to use TLS 1.2 with Swiftmailer?
- How to use Swiftmailer with Symfony?
- How to use Swiftmailer transport?
- How to enable TLS with Swiftmailer?
- How to use Swiftmailer with SendGrid?
- How to set the sender name in SwiftMailer?
- How to set the reply to address in Swiftmailer?
- How to use Swiftmailer with Amazon SES?
See more codes...