python-kerasHow can I use YOLO with Python and Keras?
You can use YOLO with Python and Keras by using the YOLOv3 implementation available in the Keras-OpenCV repository. This implementation is based on the original YOLOv3 paper by Redmon et al.
Here is an example code block that shows how to use YOLO with Python and Keras:
# import the necessary packages from keras_yolo3.yolo import YOLO # initialize the YOLO object yolo = YOLO() # load the image image = load_img("example.jpg") # detect objects in the image boxes, class_ids, scores = yolo.detect_image(image) # draw the boxes on the image yolo.draw_boxes(image, boxes, class_ids, scores) # show the image image.show()
- Import the necessary packages from the Keras-OpenCV repository.
- Initialize the YOLO object.
- Load the image.
- Detect objects in the image.
- Draw the boxes on the image.
- Show the image.
The output of the code should be an image with the boxes drawn around the detected objects.
More of Python Keras
- How do I use zero padding in Python Keras?
- How do I use Python Keras to create a Zoom application?
- How can I use XGBoost, Python and Keras together to build a machine learning model?
- How can I install the python module tensorflow.keras in R?
- How can I use Python Keras to create a neural network with zero hidden layers?
- How do I use Python Keras to zip a file?
- How can I use word2vec and Keras to develop a machine learning model in Python?
- How can I resolve the issue of Python module Tensorflow.keras not being found?
- How do I use keras.utils.to_categorical in Python?
See more codes...