python-pytorchHow can I use Python Poetry to install PyTorch?
Python Poetry is a tool used to manage dependencies and create virtual environments for Python projects. It can be used to install PyTorch, a popular open-source deep learning library for Python.
To install PyTorch with Python Poetry, first create a new project directory and
cd into it:
$ mkdir my_pytorch_project $ cd my_pytorch_project
Then, create a
pyproject.toml file to define the dependencies for the project. This file should include the following lines to install PyTorch:
[tool.poetry.dependencies] python = "^3.7" pytorch = "^1.6.0"
poetry install to install the dependencies. This will create a virtual environment for the project and install PyTorch in it.
$ poetry install Creating virtualenv my_pytorch_project in /Users/username/.cache/pypoetry/virtualenvs Installing dependencies from lock file Package operations: 7 installs, 0 updates, 0 removals - Installing numpy (1.19.2) - Installing torch (1.6.0) - Installing torchvision (0.7.0) - Installing six (1.15.0) - Installing future (0.18.2) - Installing typing-extensions (220.127.116.11) - Installing wheel (0.35.1)
Finally, activate the virtual environment and check that PyTorch is installed:
$ poetry shell $ python >>> import torch >>> torch.__version__ '1.6.0'
mkdir my_pytorch_project: create a new project directory
cd my_pytorch_project: change working directory to the new project directory
[tool.poetry.dependencies]: define the dependencies in the
python = "^3.7": install Python version 3.7 or higher
pytorch = "^1.6.0": install PyTorch version 1.6.0 or higher
poetry install: install the dependencies and create a virtual environment
poetry shell: activate the virtual environment
import torch: import the PyTorch library
torch.__version__: check the version of PyTorch installed
More of Python Pytorch
- How do I update PyTorch using Python?
- How do I uninstall Python PyTorch?
- How do I use PyTorch with Python version 3.11?
- How do I determine the version of Python and PyTorch I'm using?
- How can I use Yolov5 with PyTorch?
- How can I use Python and PyTorch to create a Unity game?
- How do I check which versions of Python are supported by PyTorch?
- How do I use the unsqueeze function in Python PyTorch?
- How can I use Python PyTorch without CUDA?
- How can I compare Python PyTorch and Torch for software development?
See more codes...