tesseract-ocrHow can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
Tesseract OCR can be used to recognize numbers only by using the following steps:
- Install Tesseract OCR on your local machine.
- Create an image file containing only the numbers you want to recognize.
- Run the following command to recognize the numbers in the image file:
tesseract <image-file> stdout -psm 7 digits
This will output the recognized numbers.
tesseract: This is the command used to run Tesseract OCR.
<image-file>: This is the name of the image file containing the numbers to be recognized.
stdout: This is used to specify that the output should be printed to the standard output.
-psm 7: This is used to specify that only digits should be recognized.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How can I integrate Tesseract OCR into a Unity project?
- How do I create a traineddata file for Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to scan a QR code?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR in a React Native application?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with VBA?
- How do I integrate tesseract OCR into a Qt application?
- How can I test the accuracy of my Tesseract OCR implementation?
- How do I set the language for tesseract OCR?
- How do I set up Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to set the Page Segmentation Mode (PSM) for an image?
See more codes...