tesseract-ocrHow can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
Tesseract is an open source OCR engine that can be used to perform zonal OCR. Zonal OCR is the process of extracting text from a specific area of an image. To perform zonal OCR with Tesseract, you need to do the following:
Pre-process the image to isolate the text you want to extract. This can be done with a variety of image processing techniques such as thresholding, blurring, and edge detection.
Use the Tesseract API to set the region of interest in the image. This can be done with the
Use the Tesseract API to recognize the text in the region of interest. This can be done with the
Use the Tesseract API to get the recognized text from the region of interest. This can be done with the
// Load image Pix* image = pixRead("image.png"); // Set region of interest Box* box = boxCreate(50, 50, 200, 200); api.SetImage(image); api.SetRectangle(box); // Recognize text api.Recognize(NULL); // Get recognized text char* text = api.GetUTF8Text(); printf("Recognized text: %s\n", text);
Recognized text: This is some text.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How do I use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin Forms?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
- How can I tune Tesseract OCR for optimal accuracy?
- How do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
- How do I add Tesseract OCR to my environment variables?
- How do I extract text from an XML output using Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin?
- How can I decide between Tesseract OCR and TensorFlow for my software development project?
See more codes...