tesseract-ocrHow do I use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file?
In order to use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file, the following steps need to be taken:
- Install Tesseract OCR on your computer. This can be done using the command
pip install tesseract-ocr
- Unzip the ZIP file using the command
- Extract the text from the file using the command
tesseract <file_name>.<file_extension> stdout
- The extracted text will be printed out in the terminal.
unzip <file_name>.zip tesseract <file_name>.<file_extension> stdout
This is the extracted text from the file.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin Forms?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
- How can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
- How can I tune Tesseract OCR for optimal accuracy?
- How do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
- How do I add Tesseract OCR to my environment variables?
- How do I extract text from an XML output using Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin?
- How can I decide between Tesseract OCR and TensorFlow for my software development project?
See more codes...