angularjsHow do I add a tooltip to an element in AngularJS?
<span uib-tooltip="This is a tooltip">Hover me</span>
The code above will add a tooltip to the
span element which will be visible when the user hovers over the element.
uib-tooltip directive takes a string as its value, which is the text to display in the tooltip.
The tooltip directive also supports a number of other options such as
tooltip-append-to-body, etc. which can be used to customize the tooltip.
More of Angularjs
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use AngularJS to create a zone in my software development project?
See more codes...