angularjsHow do I open a link in a new tab using AngularJS?
You can open a link in a new tab using AngularJS by using the
$window.open() method. This method takes two parameters, the first being the URL of the link you want to open and the second being the target of the link. To open in a new tab, set the second parameter to
_blank. Here is an example:
This will open a new tab in the browser and load the URL provided in the first parameter.
$window.open() method is part of the
$window service, which is provided by AngularJS. The
$window service is a reference to the browser's
window object, and provides access to most of the browser's features.
Here is a list of the parts of the code and their explanation:
$window.open(): The method that is used to open a link in a new tab.
https://www.google.com: The URL of the link you want to open.
_blank: The target of the link, set to
_blankto open in a new tab.
More of Angularjs
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How can I create an editable AngularJS application?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I integrate an Angular Yandex Map into my software development project?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
See more codes...