angularjsHow do I use the img src attribute in an AngularJS application?
img src attribute can be used in an AngularJS application to display an image. The following example code block demonstrates how to use the
img src attribute to display an image:
<img src="image.jpg" alt="image">
This code will display the image
image.jpg on the page. The
alt attribute is used to provide a description of the image in case the image cannot be displayed.
The code consists of the following parts:
<img>: the HTML element used to display the image
srcattribute is used to specify the source of the image
altattribute is used to provide a description of the image
For more information on using the
img src attribute in an AngularJS application, see this article.
More of Angularjs
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I use Angular to zip files?
- How can I use AngularJS and Webpack 5 together?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How do I use Angular Zone to run my code?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How can I use Zone.js with Angular to detect and act upon asynchronous events?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How can I use AngularJS to create a zone in my software development project?
See more codes...