angularjsHow do I use the ng-options directive in AngularJS?
ng-options directive in AngularJS is used to dynamically generate a list of
<option> elements for the
<select ng-model="selectedName" ng-options="x for x in names"> <option value="">-- Select a name --</option> </select>
In the example above, the
ng-model directive sets the
selectedName variable to the selected option from the list. The
ng-options directive is used to generate the list of options from the
names array. The
x for x in names expression is used to iterate through the
names array and generate the list of options.
<select>element: This is the HTML element used to display the list of options.
ng-modeldirective: This directive is used to bind the selected option to the
ng-optionsdirective: This directive is used to generate the list of options from the
x for x in namesexpression: This expression is used to iterate through the
namesarray and generate the list of options.
More of Angularjs
- How do I install Yarn using Angular?
- How can I use the Yandex Map API with AngularJS?
- How can I use an AngularJS XSS cheat sheet to protect my website from malicious attacks?
- How can I become an Angular expert from a beginner level?
- How can I use Angular and Zorro together to create a software application?
- How do I use AngularJS to zoom in on an image?
- How do I use Angular Zone to detect and run Angular change detection?
- How do I use Angular with YAML?
- How can I use Angular to zoom in and out of a div?
- How do I create a yes/no dialog box using Angular?
See more codes...