csvkitHow to install csvkit on Ubuntu?
- Install csvkit on Ubuntu using the following command:
sudo apt-get install python-csvkit
- This command will install the csvkit package and its dependencies.
- After installation, you can use the csvkit command line tools to manipulate CSV files.
- For example, to convert a CSV file to a JSON file, you can use the following command:
csvjson input.csv > output.json
- For more information about csvkit, please refer to the csvkit documentation.
More of Csvkit
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to update specific records using csvkit?
- How to skip the first line with csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on a Mac?
- How to specify a delimiter in csvkit?
See more codes...