csvkitHow to update specific records using csvkit?
Updating specific records using csvkit can be done using the
csvcut command can be used to select specific columns from a CSV file. For example, the following command will select the columns
age from the file
csvcut -c name,age example.csv
csvjoin command can be used to join two CSV files together. For example, the following command will join the file
example.csv with the file
update.csv on the column
csvjoin -c name example.csv update.csv
The output of this command will be a new CSV file with the columns from both
update.csv, with the records from
update.csv replacing the records from
example.csv with the same
More of Csvkit
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to merge columns with csvkit?
- How to use csvkit on Windows?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to skip the first line with csvkit?
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to convert a tsv file to csv with csvkit?
- How to select specific columns with csvkit?
See more codes...