csvkitHow to convert a tsv file to csv with csvkit?
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for converting to and working with CSV, the king of tabular file formats. To convert a tsv file to csv with csvkit, use the
in2csv my_tsv_file.tsv > my_csv_file.csv
The code consists of two parts:
in2csv: This is the command used to convert a tsv file to csv.
my_tsv_file.tsv > my_csv_file.csv: This is the file path of the tsv file to be converted, followed by the file path of the csv file to be created.
More of Csvkit
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to group by in csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on Archlinux?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
- How to skip the first line with csvkit?
- How to use csvkit on Windows?
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on a Mac?
See more codes...