csvkitHow to merge multiple files with csvkit?
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for working with CSV, the most popular being
csvstack can be used to merge multiple CSV files into a single file.
csvstack file1.csv file2.csv file3.csv > merged.csv
Merged file saved as merged.csv
csvstack: the command used to merge multiple CSV files
file3.csv: the files to be merged
>: the output operator, used to save the merged file as
More of Csvkit
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to update specific records using csvkit?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to select specific columns with csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on a Mac?
- How to install csvkit on Archlinux?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
- How to reorder columns with csvkit?
See more codes...