csvkitHow to skip the first line with csvkit?
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for working with CSV files. It can be used to skip the first line of a CSV file with the
csvcut -n -K 1 input.csv
csvcut: the command to cut columns from a CSV file
-n: the flag to skip the header line
-K 1: the flag to skip the first line
input.csv: the input CSV file
More of Csvkit
- How to group by in csvkit?
- How to update specific records using csvkit?
- How to use csvkit on Windows?
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on a Mac?
- How to merge multiple files with csvkit?
- How to select specific columns with csvkit?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
See more codes...