phpmailerHow do I check which version of PHPMailer I'm using?
To check which version of PHPMailer you are using, you can use the
getVersion() method. This method will return the version of PHPMailer you are currently using.
<?php require 'PHPMailerAutoload.php'; $mail = new PHPMailer; echo $mail->getVersion(); ?>
The code above will output the version of PHPMailer you are currently using. The
require statement is used to include the
PHPMailerAutoload.php file, which contains the
PHPMailer class. The
PHPMailer class is then instantiated to create an object,
getVersion() method is called on the
For more information on the
getVersion() method, you can visit the PHPMailer documentation.
More of Phpmailer
- How do I use PHPMailer to attach a ZIP file?
- How can I set up PHPMailer to use Zimbra SMTP?
- How can I configure PHPMailer to support Polish characters?
- How do I configure PHPmailer to use Zoho SMTP?
- How can I use PHPMailer to send emails with a Yahoo account?
- How can I use PHPMailer with XAMPP on a localhost?
- How do I set the X-Mailer header using PHPMailer?
- How do I determine which version of PHPMailer I'm using?
- How can I use PHPMailer to validate email addresses?
See more codes...