phpunitHow to clear the PHPUnit cache?
The PHPUnit cache can be cleared by using the
--clear-cache option when running the
This will clear the cache and the output should look like this:
Clearing cache... OK
--clear-cache option can also be used with other options such as
--bootstrap to clear the cache for a specific configuration or bootstrap file.
For more information, please refer to the PHPUnit documentation.
More of Phpunit
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- How to run all PHPUnit tests?
- How to install PHPUnit from Packagist?
- How to use named arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a property in PHPUnit?
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to stop PHPUnit on failure?
- How to mock a private method in PHPUnit?
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to mock a method with different arguments in PHPUnit?
See more codes...