phpunitHow to show warnings in PHPUnit?
Warnings in PHPUnit can be shown using the
setWarnings() method. This method takes a boolean value as an argument, where
true will enable warnings and
false will disable them.
This will enable warnings for the test suite.
setWarnings(): This is the method used to enable or disable warnings in PHPUnit.
true: This is the boolean value used to enable warnings.
false: This is the boolean value used to disable warnings.
More of Phpunit
- How to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
- How to stop PHPUnit on failure?
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- What are PHPUnit required extensions
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to run all PHPUnit tests?
- How to run PHPUnit in quiet mode?
- How to mock a static method with PHPUnit?
- How to install PHPUnit with a PHAR file?
See more codes...