phpunitHow to show warnings in PHPUnit?
Warnings in PHPUnit can be shown using the
setWarnings() method. This method takes a boolean value as an argument, where
true will enable warnings and
false will disable them.
This will enable warnings for the test suite.
setWarnings(): This is the method used to enable or disable warnings in PHPUnit.
true: This is the boolean value used to enable warnings.
false: This is the boolean value used to disable warnings.
More of Phpunit
- How to use named arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a static method with PHPUnit?
- How to launch one test with PHPUnit?
- How to generate a JUnit report in PHPUnit?
- How to use fixtures with PHPUnit?
- How to order tests with PHPUnit?
- How to mock a class in PHPUnit?
- How to use dependency injection in PHPUnit?
- How to use JSON in PHPUnit?
See more codes...