phpunitHow to install PHPUnit with a PHAR file?
PHPUnit can be installed with a PHAR file using the following steps:
- Download the latest version of the PHAR file from the PHPUnit website.
- Make the PHAR file executable by running the following command:
chmod +x phpunit.phar
- Move the PHAR file to a directory in your
- Test the installation by running the following command:
- The output should be something like this:
PHPUnit 8.5.2 by Sebastian Bergmann and contributors.
This completes the installation of PHPUnit with a PHAR file.
More of Phpunit
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to use named arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to disable color output in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a property in PHPUnit?
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
- What are PHPUnit required extensions
- How to run PHPUnit in quiet mode?
See more codes...