phpunitHow to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
Mocking a query builder with PHPUnit can be done using the
getMockBuilder method. This method allows you to create a mock object of a given class.
$mockQueryBuilder = $this->getMockBuilder('QueryBuilder') ->setMethods(['select', 'from', 'where', 'orderBy', 'limit']) ->getMock();
The code above creates a mock object of the
QueryBuilder class with the methods
getMockBuilder: This method creates a mock object of a given class.
setMethods: This method sets the methods that should be mocked.
getMock: This method returns the mock object.
More of Phpunit
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to use named arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to disable color output in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a property in PHPUnit?
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to install PHPUnit with a PHAR file?
- What are PHPUnit required extensions
- How to run PHPUnit in quiet mode?
See more codes...