phpunitHow to run PHPUnit in quiet mode?
To run PHPUnit in quiet mode, use the
This will run PHPUnit without any output.
phpunit: The command to run PHPUnit
--quiet: The flag to run PHPUnit in quiet mode
More of Phpunit
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to run all PHPUnit tests?
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- What are PHPUnit required extensions
- How to use the PHPUnit Framework TestCase?
- How to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
- How to generate a JUnit report in PHPUnit?
- How to use PHPUnit assert to check an array?
- How to stop PHPUnit on failure?
See more codes...