sphinxsearchHow can I use Sphinxsearch with Django?
Sphinxsearch can be used with Django to create powerful search functionality for your web application.
To use Sphinxsearch with Django, you will need to install the Django-Sphinx package. This package provides a model-based interface to Sphinxsearch, allowing you to use it in your Django projects.
Once installed, you can use the Django-Sphinx API to access and query Sphinxsearch. Here is an example of how to use the API to search for a keyword:
from django_sphinx_db.models import SphinxSearch # Search for the keyword 'foo' results = SphinxSearch.query('foo')
results variable will contain a
SphinxResultSet object, which can be used to access the search results. The
SphinxResultSet object contains methods such as
get_results() which can be used to access the search results.
You can also use the Django-Sphinx API to create and manage indexes, add documents to an index, and perform other operations.
For more information on how to use Sphinxsearch with Django, see the Django-Sphinx documentation.
More of Sphinxsearch
- How do I install SphinxSearch on Ubuntu 20.04?
- How do I integrate Sphinxsearch with Yii2?
- How do I use the sphinxsearch sql_attr_multi attribute?
- How can I implement Sphinx search in a Laravel application?
- How can I resolve a SphinxSearch failed to open pid_file error?
- How do I use Sphinxsearch with Zsh?
- How can I use SphinxSearch and Zabbix together to monitor my system?
- How can I use Sphinx Search to weigh my search results?
- How can I use Sphinx to search for words in a specific form?
- How can I use Sphinx Search to create a wiki?
See more codes...