sqliteHow do I use SQLite to zip a file?
SQLite does not have a built-in function for zipping a file. However, you can use the sqlite3 module in Python to achieve this.
First, you need to import the sqlite3 module:
Then, you need to create a connection to the database:
conn = sqlite3.connect("my_database.db")
Next, you need to create a cursor object, which will allow you to execute SQL commands:
c = conn.cursor()
You can then execute a SQL command to zip the file:
c.execute("SELECT * FROM my_table INTO OUTFILE 'my_zipped_file.zip'")
Finally, you need to commit the changes to the database and close the connection:
This example will create a zipped file named
my_zipped_file.zip from the contents of the table
my_table in the database
More of Sqlite
- How do I use UUIDs in SQLite?
- How can I use SQLite with Xamarin and C# to develop an Android app?
- How can I use SQLite window functions in my software development project?
- How do I use SQLite transactions?
- How can I use SQLite with WebAssembly?
- How do I import data from a SQLite zip file?
- How do I use SQLite with Visual Studio?
- How can I use an upsert statement to update data in a SQLite database?
- How can I query a SQLite database for records from yesterday's date?
- How do I install and use SQLite on Ubuntu?
See more codes...