tesseract-ocrHow can I adjust the timeout for Tesseract OCR?
Tesseract OCR can be configured to set a timeout for each recognition process.
To adjust the timeout, set the
tessedit_timeout_milliseconds parameter in the Tesseract configuration file. The default value is 0, which indicates no timeout.
For example, to set the timeout to 10 seconds, the configuration file should contain the following line:
tessedit_timeout_milliseconds: The parameter used to set the timeout for Tesseract OCR.
10000: The value for the timeout in milliseconds (10 seconds).
For more information about Tesseract configuration parameters, please refer to the Tesseract documentation.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How do I use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin Forms?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
- How can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
- How can I tune Tesseract OCR for optimal accuracy?
- How do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
- How do I add Tesseract OCR to my environment variables?
- How do I extract text from an XML output using Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin?
- How can I decide between Tesseract OCR and TensorFlow for my software development project?
See more codes...