tesseract-ocrHow do I use tesseract-ocr with yocto?
Tesseract-OCR is a powerful open source Optical Character Recognition (OCR) engine that can be used with Yocto.
In order to use Tesseract-OCR with Yocto, you must first install the
tesseract-ocr package. This can be done by adding
tesseract-ocr to the
IMAGE_INSTALL_append variable in your Yocto project's
IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " tesseract-ocr"
Once the package is installed, you can use the
tesseract command to process images. For example, to recognize text in an image file called
tesseract image.png output
The above command will create a text file called
output.txt with the recognized text.
The following parts are involved in using Tesseract-OCR with Yocto:
- Installing the
tesseract-ocrpackage by adding it to the
IMAGE_INSTALL_appendvariable in the
- Using the
tesseractcommand to process images.
More of Tesseract Ocr
- How do I use Tesseract OCR to extract text from a ZIP file?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin Forms?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR to recognize numbers only?
- How can I use Tesseract to perform zonal OCR?
- How can I tune Tesseract OCR for optimal accuracy?
- How do I add Tesseract OCR to my environment variables?
- How do I extract text from an XML output using Tesseract OCR?
- How can I use Tesseract OCR with Xamarin?
- How can I decide between Tesseract OCR and TensorFlow for my software development project?
See more codes...