csvkitHow to join two files with csvkit?
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for working with CSV, the most popular being
csvjoin. It can be used to join two CSV files on a common field.
csvjoin -c common_field file1.csv file2.csv
common_field,field1,field2,field3 value1,value4,value5,value6 value2,value7,value8,value9
csvjoin: the command to join two CSV files
-c: the flag to specify the common field
common_field: the name of the common field
file1.csv: the first CSV file
file2.csv: the second CSV file
More of Csvkit
- How to update specific records using csvkit?
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to group by in csvkit?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to convert JSON to CSV using csvkit?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
- How to convert a tsv file to csv with csvkit?
- How to convert a csv file to tab delimited with csvkit?
- How to split a csv file with csvkit?
- How to install csvkit on a Mac?
See more codes...