csvkitHow to remove header with csvkit?
csvkit is a suite of command-line tools for working with CSV files. It can be used to remove headers from CSV files.
csvcut -n file.csv
This command will print out the column numbers and names of the header row.
To remove the header, use the following command:
csvcut -H -c <column numbers> file.csv
<column numbers> is a comma-separated list of the column numbers that you want to keep.
For example, if you want to keep the first three columns, you would use:
csvcut -H -c 1,2,3 file.csv
This will output the CSV file without the header row.
More of Csvkit
- How to update specific records using csvkit?
- How to fetch unique values with csvkit?
- How to reorder columns with csvkit?
- How to skip the first line with csvkit?
- How to select specific columns with csvkit?
- How to sort a csv file with csvkit?
- How to remove duplicates with csvkit?
- How to use csvkit on Windows?
- How to install csvkit on Archlinux?
- How to install csvkit on Ubuntu?
See more codes...