phpunitHow to configure PHPUnit?
PHPUnit is a unit testing framework for the PHP programming language. It can be configured in several ways:
- Configuration File: A configuration file can be used to set up the environment for PHPUnit. The configuration file should be named
phpunit.xmland placed in the root directory of the project. The following example shows a basic configuration file:
<phpunit> <testsuites> <testsuite name="My Test Suite"> <directory>./tests/</directory> </testsuite> </testsuites> </phpunit>
- Command Line Options: PHPUnit can also be configured using command line options. For example, the following command will run all tests in the
phpunit --bootstrap ./tests/bootstrap.php ./tests
- Environment Variables: PHPUnit can also be configured using environment variables. For example, the following environment variable will set the default bootstrap file:
For more information, please refer to the PHPUnit Documentation.
More of Phpunit
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- How to run all PHPUnit tests?
- How to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
- How to mock a method with different arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to increase memory limit in PHPUnit?
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to assert that key exists in an array using PHPUnit?
- How to use dependency injection in PHPUnit?
- How to stop PHPUnit on failure?
- How to use JSON in PHPUnit?
See more codes...