phpunitHow to run all PHPUnit tests?
To run all PHPUnit tests, you can use the following command:
This will run all tests in the current directory and its subdirectories.
The command can also be used with additional options, such as:
--bootstrap: Specify a PHP bootstrap file to be used
--configuration: Specify a PHPUnit configuration file to be used
--filter: Filter which tests to run
--testsuite: Specify which test suite to run
For more information, please refer to the PHPUnit documentation.
More of Phpunit
- How to show warnings in PHPUnit?
- How to clear the PHPUnit cache?
- How to skip a PHPUnit test?
- How to run PHPUnit in quiet mode?
- How to mock a method with different arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a query builder with PHPUnit?
- How to run tests in parallel with PHPUnit?
- How to use named arguments in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a property in PHPUnit?
- How to mock a static method with PHPUnit?
See more codes...